if it crys love it

Friday, November 03, 2006

OK, so first post; I'm never sure what to put in one of these so yeah...
My blog title may seem a little weird if you don't get it at first but it's simple enough. If something or someone cries, then you comfort them (and thus love them). It's a rule in one way, but more of a way of life in others. At first your conscious of it, make an effort to eep to it etc, but then it just happens.
I geuss that's sort of witnessing, isn't it? At first you have to make a descion to go out and talk to people about God and stay clean and all that, but after a while, you just do it. Some times with out realising it, you start talking about God.
Anyway, people might wonder why I set a blog up; well, other people have I just want to know what all the hype was about. Nothing wrong in that is there? OK, if it was something like drugs then it could dbe wrong, but hey; this is hardly a drug, is it?
Well, some might argue it is; but I don't see it that way, I see this sort of stuff as more of...therapy.

Any way, I go to the Jesus Army in Coventry (yes we are mutlipyling). I was baptised a little over a month ago and just recently I've really been finding it hard to keep my friends. Mostly coz all my friends in Cov I only really see at church, and they're not hugely interested anymore. All my friends at school are in different classes mostly, and they're not the most straight-edge people ever and I know other people I know won't be keen on them, say their a bad influence etc, but their my only real friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well done mate, first posts are never easy :)

November 16, 2006  
Blogger dee-braveheart said...

yeah watchman when you see you lile sis give her a hug no matter how little time you think that you have....
love ya both

November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home