if it crys love it

Saturday, November 25, 2006

So today is Sheffield, had a friend from school decide to come so she stayed over. Decided I wanted to straighten my hair; didn't look any different. A little bit frizzier/frizzyer/frizeir (however it's spelt, I'm sure you know what I mean)
Theres a pack of sweets on the table by me, so tempting, but I won't take them. :'( I want sweets now. Woo hi im her (ever so slightly insane) friend !:P. Sorry for that; she's on a sugar rush or caffine or whatever it is, so any red writing is lil' Kat (Blonde for anyone whose met both the Kat's). And so you know, she isn't insane she lost her mind. When I was born (I've never been normal).

Anywho; my challenge to be nice to the American is not working. She stopped saying things but now she just throws me looks. I think she stopped because she surrounded herself with my friends that would kill her if she said anything they know I would object to. It's great having these people as friends, just as crazy as me, if not more so.

Anyway, I just added one of my friends from Malvern to my friendslist on Myspace; I've known this girl since primary school. We've grown really apart though; whilst she's into Pussycat dolls and all that lot, I'm in to Christian metal like Mortification and my silent wake. We used to be so a like. It's amazing what a few years does to your social status and sub-culture.
When I left Malvern, I was the less popular nd hugely mainstreamed. She was slightly alternative and way more popular. But now I'm the one whose mainstream, Now the roles have reversed. Not quite. We're about as popular as the other.

Yeah so a lot has happened in a few days. I have to go now coz I'm not sure when transport is leaving. bye bye (mwah)

1 Comments:

Blogger n0rma1 said...

I like your blog. It makes me smile.

November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home