if it crys love it

Tuesday, December 26, 2006



Had a good conversation with a lad called Ben on Sunday. He got kicked out of his house so his mum could wrap his presents. Heard some stuff and wanted to come nd see why so many people had come to us before. Chances are he'll be on my college course next year. Oh and on Sunday little Sophie, a sweet five year old asked me to be her caring sister. All together now...Aww.

Today I was revising. Boring. The only word to describe it.

Yesterday I climbed a 900 odd foot mountian in a place called long mynd (I think that's how it's spelt) near Wales, I think. Not much to say, other than it was completely exhausting but fun and looked like something out of Lord Of The Rings. My friend Ille half expected to go round a corner and see Gollum/Smegol arguing with himself in the river. But I thought it looked a touch more like Rohan. But each to their own. T'was amazingly foggy and the groung was wet so it wasn't the safest walk ever. Couldn't get any pictures of it in winter or in fog, but it was very nice. There's only pictures of it in summer which doesn't look right but still.



Well that's the waterfall, in summer. Way more amazing by winter but you'll just have to take my word for it.

Now I have a quick question for you; how easy is it to understand this?

Hwo esay si it rfo su to ekam osrulvse uootsdudner to poelep otuisde het hcChur? Bcuseae to tehm, this si airfly uchm who hcum seens we kame. nAd oyu avhe ot tdmai, it ints' ysea. fI yuo acn uddernast ti hetn lwel node. woN yrt rowknig no akinmg uoyrelfs otosddnuer.

For those who want a challenge, try figuring it out and comment on what I said, if not leave it out and comment on the other stuff in this blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Just teejay said...

How can you make yourself understood to those outside of the church? by listen,caring and understanding for them where they're at

; ) The TJ

December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that little girl is my baby sister!

December 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home