if it crys love it

Monday, January 01, 2007

First post of 2007.

Ilee had a great time last night; she started off so tired she could barely move at promise but at the evening meeting she stayed in the whole time, got a touch of God nd admited she wants to be baptised. She's accepting (slowly) that even though she has made so much progress, she still has a long way to go. She was in a bit of a strop in the morning though, coz she had been told she couldn't go to the Saturday meeting in Northampton. I think she's over it now.

Alex goes back to school on the 3rd, I don't go back till the 9th. Yay for seperate schools. He's starting blue coats but there's no point switching me so close to the end of the school year. Well for me, I leave in May, so I've only got 5 months, not including half terms. Roughly that time until my exams as well.

Argh!!!!
I haven't done ANY revision. Somebody save me.

1 Comments:

Blogger dee-braveheart said...

what do you mean that you have done no revision
guess that puts pay to gaia for a while then....
but I know that your statement is not quite true I think that it should read I need to do more revision
but no matter how much you do you will not feel ready
go and do your best prepare well but not so it takes over you life
this life will fade away but it is eternity that counts
Give God the glory and allow him to be your guide and father and you will not go far wrong
i love you and I am very proud of you
mum xxxx

January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home