if it crys love it

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

YAY...I'm posting again.

About t'marquee.
Well, some heard a small testimony but I could've gone on for ages. So I'm gonna put up what I can rememeber.

Saturday night; nothing. No joke, nothing happened in the slightest.

Sunday; nothing really until midday, after JA youth. I suppose I was sorta stressed nd completely wound up. I think that JA youth just calmed me down and allowed me to come down.
Whilst I was having fun nd being a bit childish if I'm honest, Bobbie was getting right with God (yay for her) nd Ilee was getting there too.
Not really sure when it took off for me, but when it did I think alot of people knew about it. I got prayer from Bobbie, Rio nd Ilee. absolutely beautiful. All of us ended up on the floor in a heap. Generally that was the theme for the night; collapsing here there and everywhere. Bobbie had a breakdown, bless her. In tears for a while. She couldn't talk in english, so it became a bit of a challenge to understand what she was going on about sometimes. It was great; I think we lost Ilee around this point.
Come 20 to 11 me nd Bobbie were stumbling across the carpark to the Mini-bus. Bobbie fell over once or twice on the way back.
In the mini-bus there was a really random singing scene started off. Can't remember who by though.

Monday: I gave my testimony. Bobbie nd Rio's gave theirs. If there hadn't been a time limit I reckon between the three of us we could've gone on for half an hour.

Really powerful, beautiful weekend.
Can't wait for the march on Friday; by Loz's preperation, it's gonna be great.
My first march...yay for me.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger dee-braveheart said...

yeah really beautiful
and for me the beauty is wattching God take hold of my daughter and take her in to a new phase in her walk with him
Honey fly with God all things arte possible
and the beauty is that God is doing something very special with your generation so that he can build on you and take the church forward.
Never be afraid to be wild and crazy becasue with the wild and crazy God can still surprise

April 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been good seeing you grow over the last few months. You are a spiritual leader among your friends. Believe it.

April 20, 2007  
Blogger ileasha_clearly said...

yay you go sister

April 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow!!!!!when u remind me about it i just fell love and heat inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow!!!!wow!!!!imagine
its gonna be even better!!!!!!!!oh wow!!!!!!!i can feel it!!!!

April 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*next time!!!!!!!!!!!

April 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next blog entry!!march???

April 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have taken some and put it on my blog!if thats ok...

May 01, 2007  
Blogger Just teejay said...

And the next marque was like???


; ) The TJ

June 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home